Wondering what it would be like if you could control ChatGPT using your voice and if it had all the updated information.
Well, then you don’t have to wonder anymore! In this Chatsonic review article, we will take a look at how Chatsonic is better than ChatGPT at its own game and how you can easily use this tool to create any content!
Chatsonic Review 2023: Best Chatsonic Alternative!?
Chatsonic is a part of Writesonic that allows users to create content using prompts. You can use Chatsonic to create content for anything. The tool is better than ChatGPT as it has updated data and uses the latest GPT4.
In addition to that, Chatsonic offers many features that we will discuss further in the article.
Using Chatsonic users can create High-quality images and content based on their needs. It is a better alternative to ChatGPT and is easy to use with many useful features.
Chatsonic (Best ChatGPT Alternative)
✔ Generate stunning digital AI artwork
✔ GPT-4 powered API available
What is Chatsonic?
Chatsonic is an AI-powered tool that can generate text and images based on prompts. The tool gets information from Google and it uses the latest GPT4 to create visual and textual content using AI. The tool also offers voice commands which means you don’t even need to type the commands anymore!
Chatsonic Features: What are the possibilities with Chatsonic?
Chatsonic is one of the few AI copywriting tools with updated information. This means you can get results based on the latest information.
Some other interesting features of Chatsonic include:
- Quick content generation: AI has come far in terms of technology and this is evident when we look at Chatsonic. The AI tool can have natural conversations and remembers conversations which allows the tool to give unique and specific responses in no time.
- Text-to-image generation: This is one of the most impressive features of Chatsonic. The tool can produce AI art and high-quality images making it an all-in-one solution for content generation. This can be very useful for marketers.
- Content Creation: Users can create a wide variety of content using Chatsonic. The possibilities are endless with this tool.
- Affordable and easy to use: Writesonic and Chatsonic have reasonable pricing and are simple to use. This means Writesonic and Chatsonic are quite accessible when compared to other similar tools.
It is better than ChatGPT because there are often server issues due to some or the other reason.
What is it like to use Chatsonic? Chatsonic User Experience 🤖
We have talked about the features offered by Chatsonic. Let’s see what it’s like to use Chatsonic for different purposes.
We used Chatsonic to write its own origin story and this is how it turned out!
It’s so simple to use! All you need to do is write your prompt and click generate!
We even created a picture using Chatsonic and this is how it turned out.
As you can see, it is this easy to create content with Chatsonic, and the results are mind-blowing. It is incredible how Chatsonic uses the prompts given to it. This is just the tip of the iceberg. You can use different personas offered by Chatsonic to create content or just have a conversation.
The tool offers personalities like English Translator, Interviewer, Travel guide, Stand up Comedian, Motivational Coach, Relationship Coach, Poet, Philosopher, Astrologer, Career Counselor, Personal Trainer, and Accountant.
You can talk to Chatsonic like a person and it responds just the same. The AI content generator is a step ahead of ChatGPT and even other chat-based AI tools out there. This tool can revolutionize content generation with the amount of data it has, coming from Google.
Another major factor we observed while our experiments with the tool are how Chatsonic remembers previous conversations and can produce results based on those.
This is very useful as it can help content creators to create content in a consistent style without having to explain what is needed each time.
Who is Chatsonic useful for?
Chatsonic has many use cases. What we saw earlier was a small example of what Chatsonic can do. Let’s take a look at how Chatsonic can help various professionals.
- Writers: Chatsonic can help writers to generate content based on their style. The tool can understand the content and help writers to improve their productivity and the quality of their content.
- SEO: SEO professionals can use Chatsonic to create SEO-optimized content that has high readability as well. The tool can deliver high-quality content that has more probability to rank.
- Agencies: Agencies can use Chatsonic to create different forms of content in large volumes. The issue faced by agencies is variations and the time it takes for creatives to generate results. Chatsonic can close that gap easily.
- Marketers: Independent Marketers that need content for ads and copies for emails, and more can use Chatsonic to create content. The tool can create content quickly and even create variations with just a click.
This is a big advantage for marketers as they can create high-quality visual and textual content with ease.
Chatsonic Free Trial: Can I Try Chatsonic for Free
As we know by now, Chatsonic is a part of Writesonic. Chatsonic is available with all of Writesonic’s Plans and a Free trial. This means you can use Chatsonic for free too! WriteSonic offers a free trial of 10,000 words for a single user. In the free trial along with Chatsonic you also get features like Botsonic: No-code AI chatbot builder (Limited to 1 bot with 1 file upload), 100+ AI Templates, AI Article Writer, Browser extensions, 1-Click WordPress Export, Zapier Integration, Landing Page Generator, Sonic Editor (Google Docs like Editor) and more than 25 languages.
Chatsonic Pricing: How Much Does Chatsonic Cost?
Apart from the free trial, Writesonic offers 2 pricing plans for its users
Writesonic Pro Plan
The Pro plan offered by Writesonic starts from $12.67 per month on annual billing with premium words. You can choose the number of words in this plan and the price will vary accordingly. This plan offers all the features of the free plan.
Along with that, this plan also offers features like GPT-4 and GPT-4 32K, Factual and Personalized Article Writer (Uses GPT-4 32K), Botsonic: No-code AI chatbot builder (Unlimited chatbots with any number of files), Complete Article Rewriter, API Access, Bulk Processing, Surfer Integration, Priority access to new features, and priority support.
Note: You can get up to 6,000,000 premium or 2,000,000 superior words for $666 per month on the annual billing of this plan
Writesonic Enterprise Plan
This is a custom plan, you need to contact the sales team for this plan. This plan offers all the features of the pro plan. Apart from that you also get features like a Custom number of words, a Custom number of users, Custom AI development, Invoicing options, a Dedicated account manager, Training sessions, and premium support.
Pros and Cons of Chatsonic
- User Friendly
- Creative, can develop new ideas for writing
- Offers a nice free trial
- Offers a lot of functions for users
- The output produced by Chatsonic needs to be proofread
- Chatonic can repeat its mistakes
- The free trial has a word limit that can be considered short users.
FAQs on Chatsonic Review 2023
Can I use Chatsonic for Free?
Yes! you can use Chatsonic for free in the Writesonic Free Trial. This Free trial has a limit of 10,000 words.
Is Chatsonic different from Writesonic?
Chatsonic is a feature offered by Writesonic that can generate visual and textual content with ease.
Can Chatsonic remember conversations?
Yes, Chatsonic can remember conversations and produce results based on those conversations
What are the benefits of using Chatsonic?
There are many benefits of using Chatsonic. It can help you to create high-quality content quickly and easily. It can help you to save time and money on research and writing. It can help you to improve your writing skills. It can help you to generate new ideas and insights.
What makes Chatsonic better than ChatGPT?
Chatsonic is an upgrade from ChatGPT because it uses GPT-3.5 or GPT-4 along with updated information from Google. As compared to ChatGPT which works on GPT3 and has limited information till 2021.
Conclusion: Is Chatsonic the Solution to all your Content Problems?
In this Chatsonic Review, we have seen how Chatsonic functions and the features offered by this AI tool. The amazing AI Chatbot offers a lot of features and functions with major highlights being voice control and updated information from Google. This is a powerful tool for content generation that can help different content professionals.
When compared with ChatGPT’s GPT3 model, Chatsonic comes out in the front as users can create factually accurate, SEO-driven, attractive content that will draw the attention of the readers or consumers.
The Image generation capabilities offered by Chatsonic are also a big plus as users can use the tool to generate High-quality images just with word prompts with beautiful results.
The best part is you can try it for free!! Yes, you can use Chatsonic for free by activating the Writesonic free trial mentioned in the above section.